Brian Cristiano

Brian Cristiano

Brian Cristiano is a self-made entrepreneur, business strategist to Fortune 500's and Celebrities, CEO and entrepreneur coach, keynote speaker, and the founder and CEO of BOLD Worldwide. From startups to Fortune 500 companies, Brian has helped transform many prominent brands including; PepsiCo, UFC Gym, Orangetheory Fitness, Jennifer Lopez, Alex Rodriguez, DirecTV, Gillette, and the New York Mets. Brian is a thought leader and media personality featured in Forbes, Wall Street Journal, Yahoo Finance, Fortune, Digiday, and AdWeek among many others. Drawing upon his entrepreneurial background, business successes, and unique ability to create impact in a short period of time, Brian is a highly sought-after coach and advisor for business decision-makers looking to reach their full potential. Brian began his career without any connections or money – just a passion for storytelling and business. At 16-years old, Brian picked up a video camera, taught himself how to film, and produced a skate video which he sold for over $40,000. Today Brian runs the Manhattan-based strategy firm, BOLD Worldwide, coaches some of the most successful names in business, and speaks to audiences on how they can create success personally and in business. Brian practices what he preaches. He has built his brand through storytelling, hard work, digital marketing and has interviewed some of the world's most successful entrepreneurs and celebrities.

Posts by Brian Cristiano

Recession Business Strategy: Growing Amidst Economic Turmoil
What businesses do well in a recession?

Recession Business Strategy: Growing Amidst Economic Turmoil

Jun 22, 2022 9 min read
How I Went From Sales Prospecting Like the 99% to the 1%
Sales prospecting

How I Went From Sales Prospecting Like the 99% to the 1%

Jun 21, 2022 10 min read
Solve All of Your Business Problems With This 1 Factor

Solve All of Your Business Problems With This 1 Factor

Jun 20, 2022 9 min read
7 Business Challenges Every CEO Faces But Doesn’t Admit To

7 Business Challenges Every CEO Faces But Doesn’t Admit To

Jun 19, 2022 10 min read
Why Some Businesses Are Recession-Proof & Others Destined to Fail
What makes a business recession proof?

Why Some Businesses Are Recession-Proof & Others Destined to Fail

Jun 15, 2022 9 min read
6 Pieces of Business Advice I Wish I Never Received

6 Pieces of Business Advice I Wish I Never Received

Jun 14, 2022 10 min read
7 Things I Wish I Would Have Known About Growing My Business Sooner

7 Things I Wish I Would Have Known About Growing My Business Sooner

Jun 13, 2022 11 min read
Why It's Harder to Grow Your Business Now More Than Ever Before

Why It's Harder to Grow Your Business Now More Than Ever Before

Jun 12, 2022 10 min read
How I Went From Being Lucky to Close 1 Deal to Closing Deals Daily

How I Went From Being Lucky to Close 1 Deal to Closing Deals Daily

Jun 8, 2022 11 min read
5 Things Most People Don't Tell You About Growing Your Business

5 Things Most People Don't Tell You About Growing Your Business

Jun 7, 2022 10 min read
The Vital Differences Between Winning & Losing Sales Pitches

The Vital Differences Between Winning & Losing Sales Pitches

Jun 6, 2022 11 min read
Business Growth Was Easy Once I Stopped Making These Excuses

Business Growth Was Easy Once I Stopped Making These Excuses

Jun 5, 2022 11 min read
How I Keep My Sales Pipeline Full With Leads at All Times

How I Keep My Sales Pipeline Full With Leads at All Times

Jun 2, 2022 11 min read
Use This Sales Process to Sell Almost Anything to Anyone

Use This Sales Process to Sell Almost Anything to Anyone

Jun 1, 2022 10 min read
How the Top 1% of Sales Pros Make Cold Calls vs. the Other 99%

How the Top 1% of Sales Pros Make Cold Calls vs. the Other 99%

May 31, 2022 11 min read
How NOT Sending Sales Proposals Helped Me Grow My Business

How NOT Sending Sales Proposals Helped Me Grow My Business

May 29, 2022 9 min read
How to Never Have to Handle Another Customer Objection Again

How to Never Have to Handle Another Customer Objection Again

May 25, 2022 10 min read
How to Accelerate Your Sales Pipeline to Close More Deals in Less Time

How to Accelerate Your Sales Pipeline to Close More Deals in Less Time

May 24, 2022 11 min read
5 Lead Generation Skills Every Top Sales Pro Uses to Close More Deals

5 Lead Generation Skills Every Top Sales Pro Uses to Close More Deals

May 23, 2022 12 min read
7 B2B Sales Techniques to Generate Qualified Leads

7 B2B Sales Techniques to Generate Qualified Leads

May 20, 2022 12 min read